Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fishing - it's not a real sport anyway

That's me proudly holding the my HUGE fish

Personally, fishing is something that I have never understood.  You stand for hours on the side of a dam waiting for a fish to decide that it is hungry enough to eat your fake worm....all the while having to be quiet so that you don't "scare the fish away".  Now those who know me, will know that I am anything but a quiet person and a struggle to sit for longer than a minute without talking - fishing is a challenge!  

Who am I to stand in the way of challenge though, or to deny my cousin Kate (you can see her in the background there) an outing to the dam.  So I donned my new sunnies (a Christmas present from Oakley - thanks guys), grabbed the pink fishing rod and a Hunters Dry and headed down to the dam.

We were there for the sum total of 90 mins and we caught one fish....my fish....the one you can see in the pic above....I LOVE FISHING....just so long as I don't have to touch the bait or the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment