Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Heart Oakley

There are lots of things that I love about my life, but definitely one of the best reasons to be me is that I am proudly an Oakley Project Pink Girl (have been since 2007).  What does that mean I hear you ask....allow me to explain....

It means that I am part of a group of girls (who live all over the country) who are brand ambassadors for Oakley.  Basically, they give us awesome eyewear and arrange rad get-togethers like going sand boarding or wine tasting on bikes or weekends away in Stellenbosch where we spend time in the company of the other brand ambassadors...its FAB!

In return we just go on living our lives wearing Oakley sunnies and give them feedback from time to time...I'll be honest, it is a pretty sweet deal!  Fashionable, comfortable eyewear that is actually looking after my eyes....can you say bum-in-the-butter!

Anyway, I digress.  So I was chilling in the pool today when the doorbell rang.  When I went to answer it, I was met by a delivery service man....who had a parcel for me....


Thank you Trace and Dawnie for my AMAZING Christmas surprise!  I love, love, love my new sunnies and am going to put good use to all the Elizabeth Arden goodies....I really am a spoiled girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment