Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home is where your heart is

The saying goes that "home is where your heart is", but what is a girl to do when her heart is in two places at the same time?

My family live in KZN and my best friends live in Cape Town (and Reno...hi Erin).  After lots of sleepless nights I decided that for better or worse, Durbs was where I wanted to be, so this month I'm packing up my house and my precious cat Maddie and heading back to up the coast.

I have no idea what awaits me there because I haven't got that far yet.   So far, the plan is to go home and enjoy the holidays with my family.  After that, I will make my way to Durbs, move into a new flat with my sister (very excited about this), find a new job (not so excited about this) and find my "space" in this new city.  

Scared........a little bit
Excited.......definitely
Ready to show Durbs what I am made of.....hell yes! :)

I hope you'll join me for the ride
x

No comments:

Post a Comment