Monday, February 14, 2011

Project Pink Weekend Away....five star treatment, five star style!

This past weekend I was in Cape Town (again), but this time I was now bouncing from couch to couch....no, no,no.....this weekend I was living it up at the Crystal Towers with all my Project Pink girls! :)

On Friday they flew us all down to CT spoiled us absolutely rotten with sunnies from the new range as well as five star spa treatments at the Crystal Towers Spa....massage, hot mud treatment, dead sea bath....it was INCREDIBLE!  Then on Friday night we had

On Saturday morning we woke up early and went for a trail run with Ryan Sandes.....ya, the hectic and famous, been on Top Billing a million times, ultra marathon running extraordinaire.....you are thinking of the right guy!  It was AMAZING!

Thanks Oakley for another rocking experience!  As per usual you have outdone yourselves!  I feel so privileged to be part of the team! :)

Cupcakes for the ladies...compliments of My Favourite Cupcake

Riz and Debs enjoying some drinks in the sun

Cocktails at the pool

Loving my new sunnies - Oakley Fringe

Spa treatment....absolute Heaven

Trail running at Constantia Neck

Group photo with Ryan Sandes

No comments:

Post a Comment