Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've been cheating on Durban...with Cape Town

This weekend I was in Cape Town, and what a fantastic weekend it was!  The Mother City did not disappoint....she pulled out all the stops - sunshine, new restaurant to try out and quality time with all my bestieis - she was clearly in it to win it!

I was in CT to bake for a wedding - you can read about that here - but that was really just an excuse to go and see all my mates.  I won't get into the detail of the weekend, there is simply too much to share in one post.  What I will say though is that if you are in the CT area, you should definitely check out a restaurant called The Woodlands Eatery....it is amazing - great homely vibe and very tasty food

Here is my weekend in pictures....
Warning: these pics may cause feelings of extreme jealousy




No comments:

Post a Comment